M14 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whether its "up close and personal" or just a tad off in the distance ... :wink:

Six Out!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Hey Six:

That's a might strong "Pair" ya holding! Looks GREAT! That looks like a Benelli(?) next to your Tiger...

Its a bit hard to see with the "black" camo on it :lol: ... I think we need some close ups... of both! :lol:

Aloha and Happy Holidays!

Tom O.

BTW: That tree is gettin a bit thin for all of your rifles... :lol:

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tis indeed a Benelli Super 90 with the Ghost Ring sights and I threw a side saddle on her just fer looks .... yea right .... :wink:

Six

·
Registered
53 Posts
Six,

You'll have to show off your new baby one of these days.

Radioman

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Already done sir ..... :wink:

Thank You!

Six

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know we aren't supposed to covet someone else's property, but I got the hots for that Tiger stock! That is one great lookin' rifle!
The Benelli ain't half bad either! 8)

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Sarge .....

I have had "numerous" inquiries on one like this for acquisition but they are few and far between and most owners are "holding on" to them .. :wink:

Managed to pick up the Benelli some years back for a mere ... $500

Six

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
About 5 years ago I picked up an excellent M1Super 90 for $400. Ended up not being able to carry it on the job, it's not a pump. I explained that I was the one who taught the SWAT team how to use their Benelli entry guns, that I was the rangemaster/armorer, and former SWAT member. That still didn't convince the powers that be at the time, so I sold it off for $550. Wish I still had it though! I used to have a nice, not as awsome as yours, birch tiger years ago with an all Winchester Fulton Armory built M1A. Like a dumba$$, I sold the rifle and stock. Oh well, live and learn?
I have a couple of really pretty walnut tigers, they just aren't as dramatic as the birch tigers though...

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Know the feeling on the "Learn by your mistakes" there Sarge .....

That was an excellent price tag ya put on that Benelli as I have not seen a Super 90 go for less than $1K (and usually more than that) around these parts .....

Keep smiling ... :wink:

Six

·
Registered
8 Posts
Six, every time I see a picture of your M1A with that stock, the same thought comes to mind, GAWD, that is one beautiful stock! Yes I know its a sin to covet your neighbors goods, but what can I say :D .

a

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got a "Bro" deal on the M1 Super 90 from a bud of mine. He had gotten it for a 3 gun match, then decided not to shoot that style. Mine had the standard buttstock as well. I have had one with, and one without the pistol grip stock, I personally favor the standard buttstock. I know the pistolgrip is tactically more sound, guess I'm just old fashioned.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts