M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a nearly complete M14/ M1A gas system. It is a spare i have, and I am building a few AR's so need to raise money.

It's Chicom. i remember re-parking and unitizing the cylinder a long time ago, but it is missing the gas lock.

even the chicoms work WELL on any build, so the price of $75.00 shipped for the whole system is good IMO.

will take paypal ( be discreet) or USPS Money order.

pm me here, 1st "i'll take it" gets it.

the FH is long gone, dont ask....

Bravo 26

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Woah good catch...sorry bout that fellas...editing post now, i took a gas plug off of my socom 16 and tried to screw it in to this unit...it wont go, this tells me it IS chicom....which means you need a chicom gas lock. price dropped to $75 shipped, as you will need to buy a chicom gas lock.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Woah good catch...sorry bout that fellas...editing post now, i took a gas plug off of my socom 16 and tried to screw it in to this unit...it wont go, this tells me it IS chicom....which means you need a chicom gas lock. price dropped to $75 shipped, as you will need to buy a chicom gas lock.
If you have a Chinese barrel you need a Metric gas lock if you have a US barrel you need a USGI or US commercial gas lock. Gas Lock locking threads are on the barrel not the Cyl. The gas plug is metric on all Chinese Gas Cyl.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts