M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I just found this forum, and as a new M14 owner, thought I'd join. I'm a pert near old fart that likes to shoot, restore cars, fish and hunt. Anyways, I thought I's say HI! Am I supposed to buy the beers? Aim me toward the bar.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome aboard from NorCal. You certainly came to the right place as their are a number of us distinguished older gentlemen(?) hanging around. This forum is full of folks with vast amounts of knowledge (not me) about this great rifle. If you cannot find the info you are looking for, just ask, someone will be right back to you with direction.
A lot of your fellow NC'ers are already here ( I even get out to the Yanceyville area twice a year for a few weeks) so feel at home.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Welcome lots of NC guys and getting more everyday.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome from near the Speedway. Looks like NC and CSF are going to take over here.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Aloha & Welcome renegadebuck,

You will not regret nor be disappointed in joining TFL. TFL is a Great, Awesome Forum from people from all walks life in the interests and subjects pertaining the 2nd Amendment. TFL is the #1. Da BEST

Members of TFL have many years of experiences and knowledge to be shared for a better understanding of the M14/M1A Rifle and other related U.S. Battle Rifles as well.

:ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM40: :ARM36: :ARM37:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all. Zero0, I'm in China Grove. We're close so If you ever need a place to shoot, I have 100 yds marked off in the east field. (this goes for any of you that are close enough)

·
Registered
171 Posts
I might take you up on it, I am a member at RCWA also, so if you want to shoot 200 yard steel let me know.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, renegadebuck, another old fart here, we are almost brothers, I like everything you like except the fishing. I am sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts