M14 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eric Pierce's National Match Armoury in Buleson Texas?

Are they good? Looks a little pricey but they sure look nice. Are his rifles competative?

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I know Him personally, I have shot with Him at Terrell, His House is about a Mile as the Crow flies from where I work,He does Great and Good looking Work but is EXTREMELY proud of it, if You get my Drift!ICONWINK

·
Registered
55 Posts
NMA M1 Rifle

Had a chance to examine and shoot a National Match Armory JC Garand M1 rifle. The rifle was aesthetically beautiful, in terms of wood and metal finish; very smooth function. The rifle shot accurately as well -- less than 2.5 inch 5 shot groups at 100 yards -- not bad for open sights and my 50+ year old eyes. If you have the funds and the time to wait for a custom built M1, NMA merits serious consideration. Other options to consider include DGR, Fulton Armory and Orion 7 Enterprises.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I had him build my M1903 out of four CMP rifles I bought back in 2003 (era of the greek returns).

He's a little hard to get via e-mail, so best to use phone.

Good guy, always a pleasure to visit his shop and waste time swapping stories.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
I know Him personally, I have shot with Him at Terrell, His House is about a Mile as the Crow flies from where I work,He does Great and Good looking Work but is EXTREMELY proud of it, if You get my Drift!ICONWINK

Wow, you arent kidding!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DGR? Orion 7?I know Fulton Armory. I know of Orion 7 but I thought they just sold parts, Who is DGR? The reason I'm asking is because Eric does the 03's and A3's. they are restored visually and shoot pretty accuratly I understand. I got an m1917 I want to restore and shoot . I want it to be accurate. Any input from the perspective of an m1917

·
Registered
398 Posts
Roland Beaver is a very well regarded competitive M1 builder. You'll have to google him up, he's in Arkansas and I don't think he has a site.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I know Eric as well. He's done all my Garand work and I had him build a rifle for my son's Eagle Ceremony.

I'll have him build another Garand next year for my 2nd son's Eagle gift. The rifle not only look great, they can out shoot all of us. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts