M14 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Sadlak spring guide over 10 years ago. Forget where I got it--I probably ordered it from their website, but can remember positively. Only Sadlak thing I've ever owned.

Today I got a sales promotion email from them. I haven't corresponded with them, or even visited their website all these years. Wonder why they're getting in touch with me now, and/or who they got my email address from?

·
Registered
Custom service rifle builder
8,300 Posts
I've done a lot of business with Mike and I received the email promotion too. I am aware that Sadlak has scope mounts available ( recently received three steel mounts). My problem is I have been waiting over a year to get pistons and spring guides. I understand they are in production, but still no promises about delivery.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
I have received legit emails from other vendors after 5-10 years of no contact.
I expect it to be an update or some such process to access prospective customers.

It’s simple enough to send an email to their website to get an answer.

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
It’s a legit email, I got several in the past few days. But I have been in contact with them about their parts I am interested in.

REN

·
Premium Member
18,852 Posts
With the recent losses of a couple of very important staff members at Sadlak, I am not at all surprised that things are taking longer. Congratulations to Mike for going above and beyond in his support for M14 products.

Reactions: ph2
1 - 14 of 14 Posts