M14 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,065 Posts
Nice!!

A man (and woman possibly) after my own heart! I'd get another one and then you got his and hers.
m14brian

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
This means war(never mess with a mans coffee cup)!

From this point forward make sure to leave the toilet seat up before hitting the rack until things return to normal.

Behavior must be modified, lessons must be learned.

You're welcome, carry on.

ICONLOL

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
Hello, What?, an (5oz.-coffee-mug)?
Do you stick your pinky out when sipping on it????
Take that with two lumps or one, Sir?.... Would you like a dog biscuit, oops; I mean a Biscotti with that?
Just messing with you, nice coffee cup though...

·
Registered
431 Posts
I think I'll be ordering one of those as my main mug broke last week after many years of faithful service. This came along right on time Muppet!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got some of that Black Rifle coffee. I got the 'Gunship' variety, a light blend. Very nice. I can drink it without milk product and it's still yummy.

Interestingly, my wife, who is chemical-sensitive (not like artificial food coloring sensitive, natural and fake alike) generally avoids coffee because it tweaks her out. She tried some coffee, and decided that this stuff is okay to consume, and so...

I will be ordering more... Maybe I should get myself another coffee mug while I'm at it. We just got a kitchen counter today, so why hold back on the fancy now?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Excellent mug but....is it ambidextrous? I can see that mug having a certain 'pride of place' atop my Linea Mini, for sure!

How can nearly anything which sports an image of our beloved rifle not be desirable anyway?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts