M14 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my USGI Birch stock (with both stamps) in today! I took my Socom II out of it's urban stock and set it in this baby! I will have to brag a little bit, cause I got the stock for $21.55 on Ebay...I fully expected to have to refinish it, however when it got here it was in 100% condition, the stain was perfect and the finish was exactly what I wanted. Can't wait to take her out! Now I gotta think of a name for this sexy girl!!!!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Go see my video on M1Arifles.com - I posted a whole instructional video on how to white letter your guns and accessories....it looks great on the mags too!

<Sapp>

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Very nice looking rifle. I like the look of the wood as well with the short barrels. Great score on the price. Any possibility of posting a link to the video re white lettering?

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is the link....
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kIhiymZVDc[/ame]

·
Registered
165 Posts
SOCOM 2 cool

Absolutely gorgeous! You get the chance someday, add a dummy selector kit, it'd be icing on the cake. Nice job SAPP.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone! I am actually woking a deal out with a member on this forum now for the dummy selector switch kit... I will post pictures. So your saying I will get more accuracy out of a wooden stock? I do have to say when I pushed the receiver into the stock it was a tight as could be....Oh and I wanted everyone to know that without HONDO's help, I would have never have been able to make this happen! Thanks HONDO!!!!!

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Right On Bradduh!!

Sexy Indeed. DI5

Just a tid bit of a suggestion, If you can muster up a fake dummy selector switch.....that will be the cherry on top or icing on the cake so to speak.GI2

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.