M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i'de chime in with a description of my shooter.

it's an IBM with orig. barrel dated 11/43. typical cmp rework with a mix of parts and upgrades(?). but this warbaby runs and shoots dead on at 75 yds. slick as grease
its stock is a very beautiful dark red with AA just below the left side of the rear of the recvr. not in bad shape at all, a few character marks (as our sixT calls em) and a faint crossed cannons in front of the oiler.

picked up 5 bandoleers loaded on strippers for $ 100.00 at the last gun show.

ahhhhhhhhhhh life is good !!!!!!!!!!! i love it !

shot

·
Registered
327 Posts
C'mon...be nice and throw a picture at us. Just got to love those little compacts, I always chuckle to myself when shooting mine....right after
shooting the M1A. Fun gun and very good for in-close defense.

·
Registered
545 Posts
shotgun
sounds like a nice rifle, I have to defend the little rifle everytime I go to the range because of its size, but when I tell the blow-hards about its muzzle energy (more power than a .357 in close) they shut up quick, far as I'm concerned I'd be hard pressed to decide between it and my 97' Win treanch gun in close.

Red

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Looks great, except you have the mag pouch on the wrong side. 8O

It's supposed to go like this:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm a yankee, not a southpaw ! :wink:
at least the snap wont harm the stock, fits like a glove in the cutout

thats my first try at pics so excuse the mistakes. now if i can figure out why the bottom of the pic is gray i'll be set. it loaded to photobucket that way.

shot

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
shotgun said:
i'm a yankee, not a southpaw ! :wink:
You mean we let yankees on this site? 8O 8O 8O Grrrrrrrr.... :evil: :evil: :evil:

:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
I'm a Southerner.....from southern N.Y. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'm an honorary Texan though :wink: so I guess between that and my grand-dad being from the Carolinas...makes me a southerner.... :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.