M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i originally had a USO SN4 1x6x28mm scope on my SEI Crazy Horse that i moved over to my EBR Mod 0 Type SEI rifle for more CQB application, wanted something in mildot with more range, after shopping around i thought the Trijicon accupoint TR22 was the best for the money at $825 shipped you cant go wrong super clear glass well built in the USA, illuminated green center dot 2.5x10x56mm, i think it was the perfect fit, what do you think
I will be hitting the range on the 12th for a full reportDI5

·
Registered
576 Posts
I love the USGI look of the Crazy Horse Rifle! It has basic battle Rifle written all over it like a sleeper hot rod plain on the outside but packs a mean wallop!

Very nice Glass I love anything Trijicon im a huge fan of their optics...

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love the USGI look of the Crazy Horse Rifle! It has basic battle Rifle written all over it like a sleeper hot rod plain on the outside but packs a mean wallop!

Very nice Glass I love anything Trijicon im a huge fan of their optics...
I gotta agree Chris the classic look fits the crazy horse better, i did order a JAE G3 for it that should be in this month, but now i decided to build a match rifle for the stock and keep my crazy horse in its classic clothes, and yes the trijicon scope in fantastic great glass, $400 less than a mark 4 in the same magnification, $700 less than the Night force and to me just as clear of glass as both of those, $1200 less than the USO SN3 but i cant say its better glass than that oneDI5 i love my USO SN$ 1x6x28mm but it fits better on my MOD 0 EBR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.