M14 Forum banner

My replacement stock on my crazy horse socom II hybrid since no word on my JAE G3

3795 Views 19 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  lbsnake925
Well My socom II crazy horse hybrid is built but still no JAE Gen 3 stock so I bought a VLTOR Emod till i get it and its been 9 months since my order!!!
Here is what i got a springfield armory socom II thats had the complete barrel and gas system redone by SEI and I couldnt be happier, great build solid and fuctions phenominal great guys
Socom II
Crazy horse mk14 18" barrel
SEI M14 Gas cylinder M80ht
SEI Glfs d18 dove tail mk14 gas lock
SEI M14 tritinum combat sight
SEI M14 heat traeted stainless gas piston
SEI M14 M80ht gas plug
SEI M14 extended bolt stop
SEI upgraded and smooth 4.5lb trigger
Vltor factory extended cluster rail
Tango down tactical FDE bipod
magpul AFG
American Defense QD scope mount
Leupold Mark 4 Dark Earth Illuminated M2 3.5x10x40mm TMR scope
VLTOR EMOD stock black (WILL BE FOR SALE WHEN JAE FINALLY ARRIVES)
Whats to come a Jae-100 G3 in coyote tan with thumbwheel adj cheeck rest with quick detach, rubber butt pad in swat black, 9 inch bottom rail, off hand rest with rail for monopod, swat black palm rest, single point sling adapter, barrel tensioner and titanium lugs to top it off and a troy single point sling
I will update my rifle when the stock comes in
regards
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,523 Posts
Right On Bradduh!!

Looks just as good in that Vltor chassis. I guess while you wait for your JAE 3, Hows about a Range Report for comparison on the Vltor now then later the JAE 3?DI5

Congrats of the modern day platform of using a Vltor stock.GI2

G

·
Well My socom II crazy horse hybrid is built but still no JAE Gen 3 stock so I bought a VLTOR Emod till i get it and its been 9 months since my order!!!
Here is what i got a springfield armory socom II thats had the complete barrel and gas system redone by SEI and I couldnt be happier, great build solid and fuctions phenominal great guys
Socom II
SEI M14 M80ht gas plug
magpul AFG
Whats to come a Jae-100 G3 in coyote tan with thumbwheel adj cheeck rest with quick detach, rubber butt pad in swat black, 9 inch bottom rail, off hand rest with rail for monopod, swat black palm rest, single point sling adapter, barrel tensioner and titanium lugs to top it off and a troy single point sling
regards
Hey bro. Going to the range to test fire more rifles. We should shoot this thing and see how it does.

· Registered
94 Posts
Socom II
SEI M14 M80ht gas plug
magpul AFG
regards
Blank. It's not a rifle any more.

· Registered
5,465 Posts
To each his own

Nothing beats good old USGI Walnut beautiful wooden stock. Looks good smells good it just simply looks great. This plastic sh-- is for the birds. If you change the stock it's not M14 anymore,BLANK. That's how I feel I just hate people modifying good old beautiful rifles.
Everybody has their own opinion and things evolve but the roots are always there, thats why we have our own section on this forum sounds like your on the wrong one, to call someones rifle junk that you have never held or shot is just ignorant, "plastic" there is no plastic on this gun its built with the highest of quality parts its a mans gun that is carried by "MEN" so if you only like Grandpas M14 congrats, mine has evolved and i do respect the old M14's but to each his own, and ps when the JAE is finally on there will be no "PLASTIC" on this rifle plus the vltor is fiberglass

· Registered
2,807 Posts
Nothing beats good old USGI Walnut beautiful wooden stock. Looks good smells good it just simply looks great. This plastic sh-- is for the birds. If you change the stock it's not M14 anymore,BLANK.That's how I feel I just DISLIKE people modifying good old beautiful rifles.
Pretty crappy attitude considering the the m14 was also standard issue with a fiberglass stock and now with the sage.

· Registered
5,465 Posts
not a rifle

BLANK.It's not a rifle any more.
Explain to me what is junk on this rifle since you are the expert, Perhads you wanna grace me with a picture of your rifle that is not junk, sounds like your are the wrong side of the forum too, did you forget you clicked on "MODERN" M1A M14 and "not a rifle" I'm sure lead comes out just fine when you pull the trigger, I dont understand why people like you that are on m14 forums that are supposed to be enthusiest sit behind your computer and have nothing but negative remarks instead of suggetions is beyond me sounds like you need a new hobby

· Registered
2,807 Posts
BLANK.It's not a rifle any more.
You need to respect others and their ideals of what constitutes their ideal of a good set up. If you have nothing but derogatory comments to say, you should keep them to yourself.

· Registered
5,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jae rifle

I wanna see pics of the very nice RIFLE once it's in the JAE stock.

Can't stand a damned troll...
as soon as i get my hands on the jae i will drop the rifle in and update my pics, till then im hoping to go to the range in the next 2 days and give a range report and then again when the other stock comes in. and if anybody is interested in the vltor stock pm me and i will notify you when my jae comes in

· Registered
207 Posts
I just wish people who like "old school" M-14 type rifles only would just stay in the appropriate sub forums if they get their knickers in a knot over Modern Stocksposted in the Modern M14 Sub Forum. Ain't it kind'a obvious what this one is about?

To each their own but respect anothers choices. It's their rifle not yours.

BTW- Nice looking rifle, That Voltor stock is what I may go to, if I don't mod a spare fiberglass one into something similar.

· Registered
155 Posts
lordofwar,

Great rifle. Pay the naysayers no mind.
"Sticks and stones... lah, lah, lah."

An American Rifleman is not offended by idle banter, but real threats to liberty. I'm sure your space age stick will deal "justice" to kingmen and collectivists as well as any dressed in wood.

If your "turn-out" is as tight as your rifle, I'll take you on my rifle team anytime. lb

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.