M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Just had to post a few pics of the SparrowHawk dummy kits I recently installed on my 2 LRB/TRW M14s, on my LRB/H&R M14, and on my Springfield M1A (also installed a kit on LRB#4, a Winchester under construction - no photo yet). These are superb kits and really add the missing element to the semi-auto M1A/M14. The kits are fun to install and it's like getting a whole new rifle!!

Many thanks to SparrowHawk !!!! :wink:

·
"Staff Alumni"
2,653 Posts
I bet those kits just give the BATF fits :lol: Nice pics Snayper. The more pics of those kits I see installed, makes me go HMMM, I cant see a reason to have that whole any more. Well Snayper see what you've done. I havnt finished this post and I am already reaching for my wallet 8O :evil: :lol: Hawk sed me a Pm so I can get a pair or so.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I hate you man. I had to order a couple after seeing what they looked like on yours. ;)

Nice looking rifles, excellent! :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, did not mean for anyone to spend money. :cry:

But, once you install them you will love it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did not think mine looked correct with just the "hole" so I tried a couple of kits first and really liked the new look. It was like "Wow!" so I ordered more for the others. If I were ever to get questioned by anyone of authority at the range all I have to do is quickly break it open and show that it is clearly nonfunctional and for looks only. :wink:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
well snayper...
isnt there some kind of law that says you cant have that many super looking m14's ????? thats a mighty good looking collection..
keep up the good work...........glock

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.