M14 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,017 Posts
Welcome on board junkerjunk, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great weekend. Great looking rifle.

DI5

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Welcome from SD. Glad you finally got your new toy. Be sure to take care of her properly and she'l take care of you when you need it. Clean, grease, learn to shoot(not like a bolt gun), find what she likes, and just plain enjoy.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Welcome from MN.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Junkerjunk, I am new to the blog, actually registered today. Very nice rifle. The one add-on I haven't decided on yet is the bipod. The way yours attaches it looks like the Springfield version. If so how do you like it? Is it or has it stayed "solid mounted" after firing off a few rounds. There are all kinds of opinions out there but I've never actually had the opportunity to ask someone that actually owns one. Thanks and all the best to you, Mark

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
I love the waves on the stock. Nice wood.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.