M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my douglas match barrel back from Champions Choice today. Its the 6 groove 1/10 twist CM one. I wished it was parked. I am afraid to have it parked do to it would have to be heated. I got a super match stock for it also thats already glass bedded from a Sa m1a super match the guy owned and its beed bedded in the rear lug area for reg m1a,looks like all the same bedding job. Mine is a standard m1a and luckly got a trw barrel on it in very good shape,which i plan on building another with it and also another douglas heavy barreled one(DMR). One will be supermatch and other will be DMR and a usgi one. I sent off my gasblock to warbird to get the screwed unitization method done today and ordered the rooster 33 match op rod guide. I still have Sa inc trigger group and will be looking for a usgi one later.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CC installed it and did the headspace, its included in the price listed for 240.00. Yes they sent my barrel back. Turn around was a hair over a week, it takes a day for me to ship to them and a day back to me. They got it on thursday week before last and they was done last friday and shipped it out. So 8 days which 5 was business days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.