1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Yes indeed . . I remember as a young lad growing up in 1960's rural NH farmland taking my bolt 22lr rifle on the school bus, leaving it in the principles office till the end of the school day, then walking home across the fields hunting for meat for the table that night.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Personally I think the lying jerk should be extradited to Mexico to answer for his crimes. After he answers for his crimes here!

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
You have to pour lemon juice on your laptop and hold it over a flame!

the link will appear....
Its n o tttt quuuuite workinggggg yetttteteetet

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
After I posted I thought what is one of the "younger generation" actually tries this!! oh well....sometimes its good to "thin the herd"..

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Personally I think the lying jerk should be extradited to Mexico to answer for his crimes. After he answers for his crimes here!
Mexico? How about back to his motherland - kenya

What are going to do with the African queen who is now proud to be an American, but never before, as she enjoys the perks?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
569 Posts
Cant trust those people in goverment farther than you can spit.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yes indeed . . I remember as a young lad growing up in 1960's rural NH farmland taking my bolt 22lr rifle on the school bus, leaving it in the principles office till the end of the school day, then walking home across the fields hunting for meat for the table that night.
that may be a bit before my time, but i do remember when a kid could carry a pocket knife to school without being suspended, arrested for a weapon charge, and placed on some BS probation like a criminal. when i tell my daughters about how i carried a small Buck knife to school daily, it blows their minds.

ok, sorry to get off topic...carry on

·
Registered
127 Posts
We didn't cary our shotguns on the bus, but every boy in high school had one hanging in the gun rack in his truck, or his buddies truck out in the parking lot of the school. I spent a short 3 year career as a high school agriculture teacher. One of my ag kids had a shot gun in the back window of his pickup and I didnt think much about it. Oh man the POO hit the fan over that one. The kid got suspended and I almost lost my job over it. I don't teach anymore, it got stupid the amount of crap you have to put up with.....

·
Registered
65 Posts
They are both a disgrace to our country and people of color. The Coup-de-Grace will be the emasculation of the armed forces.

Over 250 F-15's and F-16's retired before thier time and then sold to the Saudi's...tell me that they are looking out for the American people.

·
Registered
7,081 Posts
....tell me that they are looking out for the American people.
Well,,,are the American people really looking out for the American People or what's the cheapest price on a "Big Screen TV" or who's going to be the next "American Idol".

·
Registered
914 Posts
Who needs good defensive technology anyhow? I know! Let's all sing "Kum-Bay-Yah", OK?

They are both a disgrace to our country and people of color. The Coup-de-Grace will be the emasculation of the armed forces.

Over 250 F-15's and F-16's retired before thier time and then sold to the Saudi's...tell me that they are looking out for the American people.
Not to mention the termination of the F-22 program, and the emasculation of the F-35. Two of the most stunningly effective and, from the opposition's perspective, terrifying, instruments of battle ever invented. With full support and distribution of a few hundred of these super-fighter systems around the globe to the Brits, the Canadians and a few chosen trusted others (Germany, and Turkey for example?) the "other side" would literally be trembling in their booties and having to spend literally multi-trillions of dollars to try, unsuccessfully btw, to ever catch up.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...b=12pumj246&sigi=12p6ohhob&.crumb=S9I.UWuJaIc

and..

http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...b=132etqi50&sigi=1206tt0ma&.crumb=S9I.UWuJaIc

Just one of these craft, or perhaps two or three of them, could easily decimate an entire squadron of "the loyal MiG opposition". Yes, they are pricey, but what's the alternate cost, both physically and politically, to dig ourselves out of a craterized & glassified New York City, Dallas, Washington, DC , Los Angeles, Seattle/Portland and Atlanta?

What short-sightedness that permeates our Capitol and selected Legislators. They should be out on the front lines when TSHTF. Them and their children, all carrying signs that proclaim they'd saved the middle-class people a few billion dollars in 2012!

All this while Washington's GEP* support programs run rampant (*Ghetto Entitlement Parasites)

<Sigh> Keep your Ammo Dry lads!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.