M14 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's my rifle has been through a lot and now it's staying in this build. A sei 18 barrel, usgi tg with sei max pack, heat treated op rod and guide, sei heat treated gas tube, heat treated nm spring guide, sei shimmed barrel, dc vortex with a sei wire mount. Right now running a vortex scope in a od jae stock. Here are some shots.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
My Father In Law has a LRB M25 in a gen 1, along with a raider trigger and a krieger barrel. The rifle shoots .5 all day.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congratulations on the gen1 deathsythe311, it looks good. I am waiting on mine, it's been on order since March 13 & talking to Lisa said it might get here at the first of the year but to look for it in March 14 the soonest. RNGR1

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I've had this for awhile just didn't post pictures because I have changed it so much and not I got it all done it staying til I can get a gen three.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Maybe I got the nomenclature wrong. The four Allen head screws on the bottom of stock, under the trigger group:

Columbus

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was just using LC ball ammo. Will have to get some match ammo and try it out.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I took the bipod off to save weight. I took the mount and scope now I'm going to red dot it to save weight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts