M14 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This story is like rubbing salt into a wound...

Of course we all know that our government will not allow our M1 Garand rifles to be returned from Korea. But this story just brings it home. Perhaps because today is June 6, D-Day....... I think of my guys. That is what the M1 Garand is to me ..... it's about my guys.

President Barack Obama's administration said the policy — with only a few exceptions, such as for museums — is intended to keep "military-grade firearms" off the streets.
Vermont gun importer lays off 41, blames Obama: http://www.komonews.com/news/national/Vermont-gun-importer-lays-off-41-blames-Obama-262184321.html

·
Cranky Old Vietnam Vet
10,663 Posts
I hope nobody tells 'him' about the CMP !

GI3

I find myself thinking this more and more these days...

Stupid Is As Stupid Does...

CAVman in WYoming

·
Registered
683 Posts
Because the homies are all abouts da Garand.

Raining mad enbloc's yo.

·
Registered
588 Posts
It's official gents, obama has just replaced jimmy carter as the worst pres. of all times and it seems that he's adding more to his reputation everyday. The 1st and last pres of color to live in the White House. He really screwed the pooch for anyone else that even looks like him to hold that job for at least another 200 yrs. Just like a pitbull loose in a residential neighborhood or bull in a china shop.

·
Registered
5,335 Posts
The M1 Garand: Preferred weapon of gangbangers and drug dealers alike; Responsible for more street crime than all other weapons combined. Not.

These are U.S. made rifles that have been, and currently are being, sold to civilians in this county for more than the past 50 years almost without incident.

This truly is an affront to our 2nd Amendment rights by this administration.

·
Banned
654 Posts
It's official gents, obama has just replaced jimmy carter as the worst pres. of all times and it seems that he's adding more to his reputation everyday. The 1st and last pres of color to live in the White House. He really screwed the pooch for anyone else that even looks like him to hold that job for at least another 200 yrs.
Ha! Are you kidding!?! It was for that very reason he got elected in the first place, and the fact that he had a 'D' by his name.DISHOUT

Sorry Dude, but after almost 300,000 people voted for Leland Yee in California's recent Primary Elections, I have ZERO faith that the low information/ Liberal voters are EVER gonna get beyond the Knuckle dragger/ mouth breather status.

On a positive note, in honor of the 70th Anniversary of D-Day, I sent off an order to the CMP for an M1 Garand.
GI2

God Bless America!
USA2

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
"President Barack Obama's administration said the policy — with only a few exceptions, such as for museums — is intended to keep "military-grade firearms" off the streets."

< rant on >

Seriously?!? How many M1 Garand rifles have ACTUALLY been used in a crime? I've only been on the planet for 58 years and I can't recall not one instance of a Garand used in a crime...not that I have read every reported firearm crime.

Does anyone on the forum have an example of a M1 Garand used in a crime?

This president and his liberal staff hates the 2A. Period!

< rant off >

Best regards,
D1

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
Trick obama...

Write letters saying the best way to prevent importers receiving military grade arms us to make sure they are returned to the Army....

.then they can go to the cmp.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
It's official gents, obama has just replaced jimmy carter as the worst pres. of all times and it seems that he's adding more to his reputation everyday. The 1st and last pres of color to live in the White House. He really screwed the pooch for anyone else that even looks like him to hold that job for at least another 200 yrs. Just like a pitbull loose in a residential neighborhood or bull in a china shop.
The Social Science experiment has run amok. Who saw that coming?GI3

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Yes, very sad but given the decision making power of our teleprompter president not unexpected. He does have to pander to those the bankrolled his election and re-election.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
June 10, 2014.... We recently had a college shooting in Seattle and today was a high school shooting in Oregon... So, Obama appears on TV saying every country has mentally ill folks but America is a kill zone. Then he makes a remark about people hoarding ammunition in their homes..... He is on to me!

·
Registered
200 Posts
No disrespect intended to the actor, however, around our house, we just call him "Erkle".......did I do thaaaat?

Lame duck, every program failed, but still on the taxpayer's back and, absolutely NO legacy.....where does he go from here? Oh, and be careful how you answer.....you know, uh, big brother.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts