M14 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My love for paint my have ran thin by the end of this one. Might not look like much but this stock took more time I believe,than any other that ive done, Its a wooden stock, previously bedded and had everything that you could think of done to it.
Did not log all the hours,but whowee. GI8 did this one with a reg. paint brush.
If you would like to see some of the work in progress theres some of the starting pics posted in a thread titled "camo" here in the take stock section.
Hope you enjoy.

Brian at Whamo

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
It's beautiful Brian. All your jobs are top notch.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

Thank you all for your kind remarks, all that I hope for on this one is that the owner sends me some pics back after he puts it together. Might be a while before I do another of those, and if I do, it will probably be on my own.
BrianGI6

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Very nice!! There's a huge amount of detail work there.

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Unbelievable...!! I have been after Six since I first saw one of his originals done like that, to do me one....He's like...Ohhh nooooo, man...those days are gone !...Now I know why, lots of work and difficult to do. It is really fine Brian, after seeing the one Six did a long time ago, I ask Geeck where to find some original nam tiger stripe uniforms so I could order one from you guys to match my cammies.......Sooo, say a man could find the cammies, and accidently talk you into doing another one on fiberglass G.I. stock....how much are we talking here ?......You may PM the answer, and I swear I will never tell anyone whether you said yes or no DI2......be kind of a dead giveaway if I showed up at the match with it though Huh ?......

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ripsaw

Ripsaw I will send you a pm soon but your gonna have to give me a day or so to think of a good answer. GI8GI8GI8 If anyone can talk me into it, it will probably be you. OOO no I think I just ran out of paint.
BrianGI2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts