M14 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my SA Standard with TRW bolt, H&R trigger, SAK barrel, NM rear sight, shimmed gas cylinder, NM oprod spring guide, Smith Ent. ghost ring sight, Smith Ent. Vortex flash hider, harris bipod, cheek pad from Blackhawk Tactical, and a modified USGI wood stock painted in a beautiful olive drab.

I am going for a DMR style with this rifle, I'm still waiting to get a ARMS mount and put on some glass but I'm in no rush as this baby was a shooter before I did the few national match mods to it and I can't wait to get to the range!

First pic is a profile view, second pic is the pretty shot.

Aloha, the picture tags were edited from URL to IMG so that the images could be seen. Hope that is okay... :lol: Dig (MOD)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Das a nice stick ya got there :D.....

Triggerman

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
to answer some questions, the NM mods I have done are rear sight assembly, op rod spring guide, and the gas cylinder has shimmed and will soon be unitized.

The stock was really tight and I'm still unsure whether or not I will bed it, but that is a possibilty depending on how it performs this weekend at the range. Everything is set up perfectly for me so if I like the way it shoots I'll bed it.

The vented handguard I bought from Numrich (www.e-gunparts.com i believe) and I think it was $20 or so, gave it a black high temp paint job with a clear over coat and that was that.

I've got a few hundred rounds of what I was told is Port that I picked up at my local shop so I'll be having a blast once i get my day off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.