M14 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Well, I am sitting here reading all the good Christmas stories, so I thought I would relate mine. As I am in on the LRB group buy for my very first(and probably last) rifle of this type, I don't have one, but I did get front and rear sight protectors, combo tool, muzzle guide, chamber brush, roller greaser, possum hollow cleaning port, and three different boxes of ammo. This is my start with so much more to come. Wow, waiting sucks!!

Enjoy my suffering

Redraider dance2

·
Resident Rascal
13,508 Posts
I was in the same place myself, patience grasshopper!

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Hi all

Well, I am sitting here reading all the good Christmas stories, so I thought I would relate mine. As I am in on the LRB group buy for my very first(and probably last) rifle of this type, I don't have one, but I did get front and rear sight protectors, combo tool, muzzle guide, chamber brush, roller greaser, possum hollow cleaning port, and three different boxes of ammo. This is my start with so much more to come. Wow, waiting sucks!!

Enjoy my suffering

Redraider dance2
I feel your pain, as do many of us....and have felt our own pain. Matter of fact , I am having some pain right now myself.....it drives me nuts when I am missing one or two tiny parts to complete a build and payday is days away,...then mailing Money Orders is 3-4 more days to destination, then return shipping is 3-4 more....next thing you know, a year has gone by.

You are going down the right trail though, picking up bread crumbs...and at the end, you will have a fine sandwich !

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I feel your pain, as do many of us....and have felt our own pain. Matter of fact , I am having some pain right now myself.....it drives me nuts when I am missing one or two tiny parts to complete a build and payday is days away,...then mailing Money Orders is 3-4 more days to destination, then return shipping is 3-4 more....next thing you know, a year has gone by.
Ripsaw speaks the truth. The pain of waiting seems to go on for eons, and the last days are the worst!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
great input

Hi guys,

Just being a little silly here, I also got Duff's book and joined the association. I am just doing all I can while waiting my turn. Reading, listening, watching(from the bushes), trying to understand without having hands-on. But, I WILL be ready!

Thanks for the great input

Redraider

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just waiting for the next piece

I admire anyone that can stick by the saying my first and only. I said that with my first. Janice was lonely now she has Grace to keep her company. Now they are saying we would like another sister. Heaven help me as I can't say no to any of my girls.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I can relate too.

I started my match rifle project last Feb. Still waiting. But, I am getting closer. The receiver is in Wy getting the bbl screwed on and the bolt head spaced right now.

I hate waiting..... GI9

1 - 10 of 10 Posts