SEI GLFS with Vortex
SEI ACOG Mount
TA01NSN
Multicam Hydroprinting by Custom Coatings in Valrico, FL

Thanks,
jkacg1

5,445 Posts
Thanks for sharing!

My thoughts EXACTLY Delong31! I don't see how that ACOG can even be utilized given how high it rests while the cheek rest sits low....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I haven't shot it with the ACOG yet, but I can get a proper cheek weld and eye relief with this setup. I may end up running different optics, but my other M14 is a MK14 Mod 0 clone for longer range shooting. I wanted to have optics with little or no magnification on this one.

Thanks,
jkacg1

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This will be my main Hog rifle.

Thanks,
jkacg1

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Great looking set up. I tried an ACOG on my Socom II with a SEI scope mount, but didn't like how high I had to cheek up or "chin up" should I say to see into the optic. Looks like you got a cheek riser, how does it help with that issue?

-Sapp

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great looking set up. I tried an ACOG on my Socom II with a SEI scope mount, but didn't like how high I had to cheek up or "chin up" should I say to see into the optic. Looks like you got a cheek riser, how does it help with that issue?

-Sapp
I am able to get a proper cheek weld with the riser, but I haven't shot it yet with the ACOG mounted. Full range report to follow!

Thanks,
jkacg1

1 - 16 of 16 Posts