M14 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been looking for 90s MRT sling for my DMR, I found one MRT 3-96 NOS last week on GB. The seller opened the package just to show the print. For me it was pricey at $120 but I needed one. The sling arrived yesterday in a 6"X12" box, a little oversized for one sling. I was surprised when I opened it, I had to re-read the original posting. I thought I was buying one sling! The last photo was from the seller.
Are these USGI slings? Thanks.

six - Original Military Small Arms M1907 Leather Slings in the original packaging, Slings are MRT (Mildew Resistant Treted).

Attachments

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Hello,
I'll take one if you decide to sell some.
By the way how is your project coming along? That was a nice (Walnut) big red stock you picked up a week or two ago...Was that a crack by the selector switch cutout? It, looked like it in the pictures, easy fix...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had been looking for 90s MRT sling for my DMR, I found one MRT 3-96 NOS last week on GB. The seller opened the package just to show the print. For me it was pricey at $120 but I needed one. The sling arrived yesterday in a 6"X12" box, a little oversized for one sling. I was surprised when I opened it, I had to re-read the original posting. I thought I was buying one sling! The last photo was from the seller.

six - Original Military Small Arms M1907 Leather Slings in the original packaging, Slings are MRT (Mildew Resistant Treted).
I'll take one!

·
Registered
100 Posts

Congratulations you scored ! Please add me to that list if you decide to part with some. Well done

·
Premium Member
5,196 Posts
Cage code lookup shows:
Cage CodeCompany NameAddress 1Address 2PO BoxCityStateZipCountryDate EstablishedLast UpdatedFormer Name 1Former Name 2StatusTypeBusiness SizeWoman Owned (Y/N)?
8K916CATHEY ENTERPRISES INC3423 MILAM DR2202BROWNWOODTX76801-6951UNITED STATES31-MAR-198231-JUL-2007FORMERLY IN CHULA VISTA CAAFAN

·
Registered
275 Posts

I will take all of them for $100 shipped!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts