M14 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing like a good campaign

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYyqBxD-3xw&feature=g-all-c&context=G2430772FAAAAAAAACAA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYyqBxD-3xw&feature=g-all-c&context=G2430772FAAAAAAAACAA[/ame]

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,124 Posts
People like Holder give Washington D.C. the bad name we all know about. He has no right to circumvent Congress or
the 2nd Amendment or any other amendment of the U. S. Constitution for that matter. He still must answer to the people of this great Country for his term now!DIEVIL

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
If they turn all the young people against violence and guns, who will fight in their wars?
The billions spent on anti-smoking advertising has worked our how well?

Why were people violent BEFORE TV programs and movies...BEFORE newspapers and books?

His entire chain of reasoning is just one long, misdirected chain of black and white logic conclusions.

Why make firearms uncool...why not hate?

·
Super Moderator
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It stands to reason you know, ever since Saturday Night Live there has been comedy in the streets...

·
Registered
569 Posts
lve said this befor and i will say it again Tim Holder is stupid democrate that has absolutly no common sense. Young people arnt influence just by TV, Music, ect., look at all through history the surrvival of the human race is solely based on violance and war. I think he needs to go read a couple of good detailed history books and rethink what all he has said about the reform of gun laws. There is a reason we have the 2nd amendment, and it should not in any way be oppresed as if it is only a small privlage, but as a god given right.

The hell with liberals.

Rant off.

Good Shooting.

TXS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.