M14 Forum banner

Mossberg 590 ...

3536 13
Lets face it gang ... There are many fine shotguns out there and the first three that come to mind are Remington, Winchester and Mossberg. I have owned at least one of each during my lifetime and have always been more than satisfied with each of them.

I think that no matter which you may have the feller on the other end will surely get the picture when gaukin' at that "huge" hole on the end of the barrel if that scenario should ever occur ...

Had me one of these Mossbergs once too and sold it not long back ... Never gave me problem one and always went bang when I squeezed the trigger ... :wink:

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0603/GulfBreeze/e54683f6.jpg

Six
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Me 2 ...

I'm gonna have to get me another one one of these days to replace the one I sold but at that time I had to make some room ... :(

Six

·
Registered
60 Posts
590A1 has the military Bbl which is heavier than older 590 Bbl. I just got one and when I got it home I found out it has a modified choke which isn't even cataloged by mossberg. It throws a really mean pattern :x :x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.