M14 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Custom service rifle builder
8,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just a heads up. I've received another consignment of parts and accessories. Mostly M1 and M14 stuff which I'll be listing in the PX soon. There is also a lot of AR15 parts which I haven't decided how to handle yet. Keep an eye on the PX.

·
Registered
8,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mike's bipod showed up today. It was a great deal and I don't know why no one jumped on it sooner.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Hello, Ted
I did. Via PM (09:45)with Mike and he agreed to the deal/offer along with the sadlak piston, I bought. But, he didn't mark it as sold in the PX, as I asked him to do if, he agreed to my offer...
He agreed to the sale at 09:48 and you posted "I'll take it" at 09:57. I didn't make it back too the computer screen until 10:08am. For, I was pulling equipment out of the shop for a late clean-up day.
I didn't want to make a stink about it... But, since you were wondering.

·
Registered
8,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Stuff happens. He didn't mention your offer, just notified me that I got it.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Hello,
Hush, Colin my friend. Your sage words of wisdom are not needed here...

Backdoor deals are some times, a way of not publicizing what we are buying for various reasons... Yet, this wasn't one of those cases. For, I was working and didn't have the time to hang out and watch the computer for a reply. I don't use my phone as an computer, as some do(I'm Old School). There was a deal/agreement that happened before the posted 'I'll take it" for said item.

The three parties involved know what happened via PMs, now. Yet, the seller didn't follow through as asked/requested (to avoid any issues); to mark it sold if, my offer was agreed to by him.

We all have seen an SPF in PX or BX ads, without anyone posting "I'll take it", correct?. =Backdoor deal... or by time stamps when an item is listed and sold, publicly acknowledged or not.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts