M14 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else being subject to a captcha and then on top of that having to play a couple little game shows with no prize to just log in? Not fun. 馃ぃ
m14brian

Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
Discussion Starter #4
Really. It has been 2 days in a row, if it happens again I will take screenshots. It is a regular captcha first, then after that I have to do 2 or 3 things where you click on all the pics of a car or click on all the pics of a plane, etc. It's freakin' weird. I don't know what the hell is going on but I figured I'd ask because several people usually complains about changes here.
m14brian

Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I log out every time, sometimes to get in I use my shortcut and sometimes just type "M" in the bar and it comes up as M14 Forum so I just highlight it and hit enter.
m14brian

Registered
I have the site bookmarked and never see what you are describing when I log in.

Registered
Maybe it is a virus conditioning you to take a selfie of your messy room to blackmail you to pay for a storage space for a communist chinese pawn shop for reality TV.

Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
Discussion Starter #14
As promised, I am posting pics for those to enjoy that don't know what it is. And if a Mod or Admin can stop this bull crap, please trash it!
m14brian

Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
Discussion Starter #15
It's bull crap!

I'm listening to Got Colt and NOT logging out from now on.
m14brian

1 - 15 of 15 Posts