M14 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
ya know,

i did that and i cant see them when i preview them. i can see the images when i use picturefuse. you cant and my friend cant. i followed the instructions as shown for posting pics. i have had problems with this particular forum server (or one that uses the same format) in the past and at this point i really dont care any more...

david

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Well ...

After going into his post I can see one thing wrong here right off the bat with the url addy of the pic ....

I "do not" see the .jpg in front of the last bracket so that right there will not show one the pic ...

Another thing I see wrong is the "size" in the properties which all show 28 x 30 pixels which tells me that these are apparently "thumbnails" that he is trying to post ....

Try bringing it up to normal size and then right click for properties and possibly the url addy will then sshow the .jpg ....

Sounds like they would be great to see ....

I'd go with photobucket as most members use here and its free and works very well ....

Six

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.