M14 Forum banner

monuments on the mall take 2 and great lakes in 51

1367 3
here are some pics of the monuments in D.C.

and my dad at great lakes naval training center january 1951. he did 3 years, 11 months, 16 days. Boiler Technician 3rd Class.

DE 698 USS RABY, APD 106 USS WALTER B. COBB, ACG 4 USS MT. OLYMPUS

this is posted in case you cant see the images from picturefuse.com these are from villagephotos.com

i cant see them so i dont know if they are there or not. maybe you can.

david
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ltdave, you're still not quite doing it correctly.

Go to your photo album in Village photos and click on the link at the bottom of each picture and click where it says "Image URL and Tools".

Now copy the text under the heading "Public Image URL".

No come back over here to the forum. Click the "Img" button at the top of the posting area, paste the link from village photos, and then click the image button again.

You should then be all set.

It should look something like this:

{img]http://www.this is where the url goes[/img**

*NOTE* the ** ** symbols above are used to demonstrate. They should actually be [ ]

And hence you'll be able to do this:

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
ya know,

i did that and i cant see them when i preview them. i can see the images when i use picturefuse. you cant and my friend cant. i followed the instructions as shown for posting pics. i have had problems with this particular forum server (or one that uses the same format) in the past and at this point i really dont care any more...

david

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Well ...

After going into his post I can see one thing wrong here right off the bat with the url addy of the pic ....

I "do not" see the .jpg in front of the last bracket so that right there will not show one the pic ...

Another thing I see wrong is the "size" in the properties which all show 28 x 30 pixels which tells me that these are apparently "thumbnails" that he is trying to post ....

Try bringing it up to normal size and then right click for properties and possibly the url addy will then sshow the .jpg ....

Sounds like they would be great to see ....

I'd go with photobucket as most members use here and its free and works very well ....

Six

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.