M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the place for Decembers feedback.

-

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Law483

You may deal with confidence with Law483, I just purchased an M1 from him, everything as described. Deal was done on a hand shake, that happens with people from Texas and Wisconsin. GI2GI2 On top of everything he's a nice guy and interesting too.

-

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
No Expert

He is one of the Good Ones

·
Registered
983 Posts
Orlando

Just finished a transaction with Orlando. Everything went well, as expected.
This forum has the most honest members of all the forums I frequent.
Deal with him with confidence.
pg
USA2

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Red Dot

Great deal with Red Dot. Stock arrived today just as represented. Good communications, speedy delivery. Feel comfortable dealing with him.

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Feedback

Veela, darrel, nhngyuen, mike baker, mike mcpherson, cepilot, Six....Just everyone I bought from,,,,sorry my list got lost...Anyway....If the membership saw me buy something on the PX from anyone...THEY ARE GTG !!!!!.... All of em...... I got all good stuff and never a problem from the entire group I purchased from....thanks guys !!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
kudos for hueygunner

I got one of hueygunners screwed and glued NM gas cylinder assemblies. The price was reasonable, the turnaround was fast and the gas cylinder assembly is a work of art. Hueygunner's service is top notch, too.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
+1 for Gaspasser

Gaspasser is good to go! He sold me a sling, was just as advertised with fast shipping!GI6

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
drx

Recently completed a transaction with drx ...GI1

Five Stars & Two Thumbs Up ...GI2

Great commo & fast shipping ...GI2

Deal with confidence here ...

Thanks Bill GI1

Six

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
+1 for SixTGunr

Not like you or I didn't already know, but SixTGunr is GTG GI2. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
+1 for Badcard

Bought a basset scope mount from him. Shipped it to me in 3-4 days. Great cond, fair price, good communication, even took paypal wich made it easy for me click, click. Honest man

1 - 20 of 64 Posts