M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS the following parts in Charleston, SC-

1. Chinese take-off oprod, includes spring and stamped spring guide (not pictured), in good shape with a nice tab - $75 shipped - ITMSLD

2. SA, Inc. muzzle brake, stripped - $35 shipped - ITMSLD

3. TRW trigger group, has H&R safety, hammer, all other parts appear to be USGI, light peening on the spline, locks up tight - $200 shipped NOW $190 shipped - NOW SPF

4. SA, Inc. trigger group, has H&R safety and hammer, other parts also appear to be USGI but I'm not certain. NICE trigger group, fresh park, was told it was new from SAI by the previous owner, and doesn't look like it was ever fired - $120 shipped - ITMSLD

5. Complete rear sight assembly, in great shape, good finish, locks up tight, tight clicks, elevation knob marked "DRC" - $75 shipped - ITMSLD

I can take USPS MO, discreet Paypal "gift", or cash if FTF

Please feel free to combine items for a small break on total cost, due to combined shipping!

Please IM with questions/offers, I am very friendly and happy to talk with you!

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
I'll take this :

5. Complete rear sight assembly, in great shape, good finish, locks up tight, tight clicks, elevation knob marked "DRC" - $75 shipped

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
7-day bump, still have 3. TRW trigger group

Still available for $190 shipped, as in original post. Here are some additional pics (the stuff under the ears near the mag catch is old grease, NOT rust!)-

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts