M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being that Ive pretty much trown in the towel with trying to build my own rifle I told my dealer to keep an eye out for me on another Springfield. he called me today and said hes got another dealer he does buisness with whos got a "standard" M1-A MA9102 brand new he needs to get rid of. Been sitting on his shelf to long and he said hed let it go at a good deal. Almost 500 off the MSRP ! Ill have to pay + - a grand and shipping to get it here. Ive got the loaded M1-A scoped out but Im looking for something I can just shoot. Alot. But Ive never accually seen a standard. Is this a good rifle? Thanks TREY

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Taint a thing wrong with a standard rack grade ... :wink:

If I'm not mistaken I believe it will have the chrome lined barrel as well ... :wink:

Not a bad price either ... :D

Keep us posted ...

Six

·
Rest in Peace
17,536 Posts
A grand for a standard ain't a bad price. Good thing about a standard is it should have a crome lined barrel like Six said so doen't hurt to be shooting cheap ammo threw it.

HuntingHawk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
M1-A on the way !

I sent the MO today and looking forward to the new rifle by Tues. -Wed. of next week. Got it for a grand even. Not to shabby I dont think. Cant wait. Ive already got a tiger stock waiting for it. Hey Hawk I hope your working hard on those dummy kits because Ill be needing another one soon. :lol: Thanks for the input guys. TREY

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Excellent Trey! :D

Let us know when your new toy arrives and keep us posted ...

I think ya got a super deal there ... :wink:

Six

1 - 5 of 5 Posts