M14 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a trip to the Middletown Gun show Saturday. A pretty decent show. Only purchase was a replacement K-bar sheath. Did see and talk with Heuy Gunner. Looks good, glad to see he is on the mend. Tony Pucci was there. He appears to be losing a lot of weight. Bill Ricca and Hawk weren't in attendance. Maybe, Bill went to the shot show and Hawk most likly had to work. :p

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Sounds like a pretty good day and especially like the fact that hueygunner was "out and about" and lookin' good ... :wink:

I have'nt hit the gun show circuit in quite a while but I do manage to get to at leat one (they have two a year) of the big ones that Wanenmacher hosts down in Tulsa which usually has about 3700 tables (indoors with two levels).

Six

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
actually I hadn't planned on going as jeff and I hadn't discussed it. I usually pick him up on the way. Sorry I missed you guys. Bill doesn't plan on going to Middletown anymore as he said it just doesn't do enough business to make it worth all the work. Will most likely make the next one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts