M14 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
My family is originally from the area of Michigan International Speedway. If anyone goes to the races there who hasn't been before hit me up for info on where things are in the area, especially the places to get the best food!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Hmm family originally from Michigan... Yet you are a buckeye... Sounds fishy to me. I love Michigan. Best place in the world.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Hmm family originally from Michigan... Yet you are a buckeye... Sounds fishy to me. I love Michigan. Best place in the world.
Yes, I am the product of a mixed marriage. Dad's from Michigan and Mom's from Ohio. I'm a booster for U of M's softball team and Ohio State's men's hockey team.

I enjoy the area around MIS, the Irish Hills as it's known there.
When I go up I always go into Brooklyn to eat at Poppa's Place, a mom and pop restaurant that has some of the best food you can have, especially renown locally for their breakfast's.
Rooting for Ford today as usual and they do well in their own backyard. My cousin is an engineer for them and he says it's well known that Ford makes it clear to the teams they support they do NOT like losing at Michigan! LOL!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts