M14 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Total libtard. When was talking to two woman via conference she saying no one needs a gun.
That's her "big picture". Even a good guy with a gun is not acceptable.

Criminals "need to know we are watching them" is her answer to violent crime - like that is a deterrent when criminals will operate during the day in high traffic areas.

The Liberal view is, instead of defending yourself, just let the police take care of it (you) - so you don't hurt yourself or someone else with that evil thing.

Sound familiar? That's what Biden said when asked about an armed parishioner taking out an active shooter during a church service.

·
Registered
424 Posts
youtube post.
Ok,
So she is an alderman for Lincoln Park. (Well most of the Lincoln Park area. ) Its an interesting cut our too.

Crime is up in the neighborhoods. While Chicago is controlled by the Democratic machine, this neighborhood is the most 'woke' and libtard of them all.

Note that there are pockets of conservatives, but they are out numbered...

As I said crime is up, but police presence is down. So no one to stop the crims who are going where the money is.

The interesting thing is that she's tempered her language. She said don't blow the whistle or run at them if they have a gun. Free clue. Criminals have guns. Most libtards in Lincoln Park do not. The woman is a fruit-loop who is thinking that blowing a 70's era rape whistle will sove the crime problem. (If the attacker doesn't have a gun...)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Total libtard. When was talking to two woman via conference she saying no one needs a gun.
Yup.
Makes me thing of 70's love child.

Unfortunately in this neighborhood, most people think that way.
I've had people cross the street because I wasn't wearing a mask outdoors.
Sorry but you're going to need to undo 20+ years of brainwashing.

And in Chicago, its wide spread.

·
Registered
879 Posts
WEll..she can whistle if she wants. I just gotta move my index finger on mine..and it will be whistling. Armed robbers or any robber or mugger...all will take a dirt-nap. I am all for equity -

1 - 14 of 14 Posts