M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm down in Arizona visiting my son and brought along my cut-down M-14 for him to see. This is an Armscorp receiver and mostly Chinese parts that I cut down to 17". The front sight is mounted to the gas cylinder. I had this listed for sale for awhile but after no serious cash offers and trade offers for stuff I don't want or can't use, I've decided to keep it. Now I'm glad I did!

Anybody have a Springfield Scout mount for sale?

We fired forty rounds through the little rifle this afternoon. It sure is fun to shoot!

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Hey Montana
Shame on you :D I had convinced myself that I did not need a SOCOM but now after I see how sweet your Armscor "SOCOM" looks I have decided I "need" one. Oh well there is a show in Asheville this weekend
SHADOW

·
Forever Remembered - RIP
3,750 Posts
Looks like a great go to rifle for sure. I have a 3rd Gen. S.A. mount laying around. I wasn't planning on selling it but you may shoot me an email or P.M if you need it. I'm a pack rat. It is getting to the point where I can't find anything until I look for something else. What kind of optics are you planning to put on it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.