M14 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw an Interarms import, Mauser HSc in .380 cal. and am wondering if anyone out there has any feedback on how this firearm functions.
For a start, heard they have feeding problems, however, it seems the weapon has all the more modern innovations found in firearms manufactured today.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I owned a wartime gun many years ago, and wish I still had it. I never had a problem with it, went bang everytime I pulled the trigger. A very advanced design for it's day.

The maximum effective range for any weapon is where you can effectively engage the target.

JMPWNG2
ARMY1

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
I have one in 32 caliber and I have never been able to get it to function properly. It jams a lot. I tried different ammo, different magazines, springs. I gave up on it a long time ago. I still like it and would love to figure out what is wrong. Very accurate when it does cycle.

When I couldn't fix it I took it to a gunsmith here (very rare for me) he told me that these pistols are just like this and did not want to work on it.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
I just sold a Mauser HSC .380 pistol a few months ago. It wouldn't feed consistantly and I broke an extractor and had hard time getting the correct one. Once I repaired it I just sold it, I didn't have much $$ in it and didn't have the time to waste to keep it running. I have KelTec P3AT and a AMT DAO that work flawlessly with most ammo and are about have the size of the HSC.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts