M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be moving from South Carolina to eastern Kentucky (Grayson)in the next month or so. Can anybody direct me to any XTC or service rifle competitions in a reasonable distance?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CMP only shows matches in Paducah Ky. Looks like a nice club but 5 hrs away. Would like to find something closer. Haven't been able to find list on NRA site

·
Registered
892 Posts
I am going to be moving from South Carolina to eastern Kentucky (Grayson)in the next month or so. Can anybody direct me to any XTC or service rifle competitions in a reasonable distance?
I think your best bets are Miami Rifle and pistol club or Zanesville Rifle club, neither are close but KY is sparse for rifle shooters for some reason. Ft. Knox is now gone for use and there wasn’t much there to begin with. We’d love to see you at Zanesvillerifleclub.com (300 yards with pits ) but Miami is full course.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Thank you. Sounds very interesting. closest match i have seen.
great club, you will like it, $40 membership and $10 match fees member or not. We’ve fielded the 3 place civilian NTT team twice now but that was pre scopes. We have some pretty heavy hitters and zero attitudes, former All Guard members, Army Reserve team members and a former AMU member.
Hope to see you on the line
Travis Gilkey.
t
Shirt Shorts Hat Sky Cap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts