M14 Forum banner

Mass shooting in Norway?

1306 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Phinehas
Mass shooting by a crazed white nationalist using rounds that explode on impact, can't wait for "news just in" on tomorrow's The Early Show.

Phinehas
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Art7,
Yea not allowed by the GC in time of war, or on kids at camp grounds, but The Early Show reported him shooting hollow point bullets that exploded on impact. But then we're talking about the news media who doesn't know a machine gun from an airsoft toy. My main reason for the comment came from an inherent distrust and disdain of a despicable people who's track record has proven them to be untrustworthy to say the least. I do thank you for the comment.

Phinehas

· Registered
21 Posts
I anxiously await the explanation of where the $110,000 came from that was deposited in his bank account. Witnesses reported a second shooter on the island,probably the handler for this patsy. Already this psyop is being used to paint the conservative right in america as terrorist. I see this norwegian as just another Oswald,Sirhan,Mcveigh,Atta,Bin-laden etc. etc. ad infinitum. Usually when the accused is incommunicado it is to prevent them speaking about the drill they were running for the FBI or other alphabet agency.
For in-depth details go to infowars.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.