M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a M14 mag that I thought was just a no name knock off, and it still could be a cheapy. I got to looking at it and noticed a UHC on the usual place a mag is marked. Does anyone know who made this mag?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On my last trip to the sand box I found a CMI M14 mag full of open tip long range. If it could only talk. I also found 800 9mm rds. with it. Yes I did do some dumpster diving there. You find some interesting stuff Like a Navy pin flair kit. I figured Navy because of the MK in front of the mod.

·
Administrator
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,613 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had a bunch of CMI mags and I seem to remember that Springfield magazines are manufactured by CMI but stamped with different logos, that's the only difference. Could be wrong but I thought that's what I read.

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
CMI manufactures Springfield Armory Inc. mags , and is the current manufacture of USGI m14 mags.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.