M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Just trimming the fat.
A Marine LT. GEN this week challenged the exit operation of Afghanistan and was relieved of duty by the SFbrains CIC. Many other high ranking Military leaders have also reigned due to that clusterF. that happened. When we exited Saigon in '75' we left thousands of Vietnamese behind who we also guaranteed safe passage to the US for their loyalty and support. I'd like to think we
got all Americans out...the last person to step off the Embassy roof was a Marine E-7.

In light of the above, it doesn't surprise me of the unrest in the military even in the Corps.

·
Forum Jester
7,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it's failure to follow orders/regulations. PERIOD. you know the old saying,you can always tell a woman,but you can't tell her much.

McHaffie did not have an explanation as to why she accepted the other mandatory vaccines as part of her service, but rejected the COVID-19 vaccine, when asked by Military.com

Reactions: Jakerou

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
it's failure to follow orders/regulations. PERIOD. you know the old saying,you can always tell a woman,but you can't tell her much.

McHaffie did not have an explanation as to why she accepted the other mandatory vaccines as part of her service, but rejected the COVID-19 vaccine, when asked by Military.com
It’s an unlawful order. This all goes against the constitution PERIOD. When they hand out orders to confiscate your guns I’m sure you will go right along with that to.

·
Registered
245 Posts
We are under an illegitimate regime and we are going to see and hear of actions such as these.

Our Marines and Soldiers in Kabul, were hindered by State Department officials to not allow American citizens with passports in hand, at the gates, entry.

As a Marine stationed at an American Embassy (where the fallen Embassy in Kabul was set up at the airport) that is unacceptable!!!!!
Sure, I would have followed orders but that would have shaken me to the core as I know it has those who were at the airport in Kabul.

Priority 1, classified and sensitive information, Priority 2, all American personnel and Afghan's who were working at the Embassy and Sate Department etc. We failed at both in Kabul, not the Marines and Soldiers but the S.Dept., television Generals and above all, CIC!!!!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
It’s an unlawful order. This all goes against the constitution PERIOD. When they hand out orders to confiscate your guns I’m sure you will go right along with that to.
I'm not sure I agree with this statement. I have not been vaccinated and do not plan to either. That said though, when I was assigned to US Central Command prior to retirement, everyone was ordered to receive Anthrax vaccinations. At the time it was a series of four or five shots given over a period of several weeks. No one wanted to get them and I dodged it as long as possible. But in the end they deemed it a necessity for any and all deployments. Direct refusal was punishable by courts martial.
If anthrax vaccination can be legally forced upon Marines then why can't covid vaccine?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Why do you believe being required to wear a mask is an unlawful order? I'm pretty sure the UCMJ allow superiors to order the wearing of protective gear regardless of how the soldier feels about it. Just saying, too much hyperbole going on these days.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
"It’s an unlawful order. This all goes against the constitution PERIOD. When they hand out orders to confiscate your guns I’m sure you will go right along with that to."

What about all of the other vaccinations required in the services? Anthrax, small pox, etc.?? What makes those legal and COVID illegal and unconstitutional??

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
This country is more focused on wearing a diaper then winning wars. I think it’s about time we all stood up against this Soviet Union take over.
Hello,
The war/occupation in Afghanistan was not a winnable encounter(just ask Russia about that)... The Taliban were bought and paid for by the CIA a long time ago. Then, they were the freedom fighters...

Afghanistan was a multi-billion dollar blunder on the United States part, that only cost a lot of American lives and wounded in action personal for, nothing really accomplished. JMHO.

The Afghanistan people talk out of both sides of their mouths. How do you think they can be flying around in US military equipment already. I'm pretty sure they can't learn to fly by a youtube video. It's U.S. trained Afghan Soldiers showing them or are flying them. Yet, I could be wrong.

Our pull out of that hell hole was way over due. Again, JMHO.

·
Registered
186 Posts
What's UNLAWFUL about it? It ain't like her Squad Leader or Platoon Sergeant issued the ORDER...it came from POTUS. The same order has filtered though all five branches and all branches of the federal government. It was AN ORDER, plain and simple. It wasn't a suggestion or a request. It came from the Commander in Chief (whether or not you like him, or the ORDER).

Last I heard, it didn't matter whether you like or support an ORDER...you simply shut your piehole and do as you're told. If you can't do that you can seek employment elsewhere. THAT is the problem with the military THESE DAYS >>> Feelings, Opinions, Political Correctness, enough "diversity and inclusion" training to choke a horse, and CONSTANT questioning or orders.

I left the Marine Corps in 1991 but I still know the meaning of DISCIPLINE >>> Instant willingness and obedience to ORDERS.

If you're in uniform, or you work for the Federal government, you know the rules and expectations. If you can't live up to to either >>>> BYE!!

Reactions: Jakerou

·
Registered
619 Posts
I'm not sure I agree with this statement. I have not been vaccinated and do not plan to either. That said though, when I was assigned to US Central Command prior to retirement, everyone was ordered to receive Anthrax vaccinations. At the time it was a series of four or five shots given over a period of several weeks. No one wanted to get them and I dodged it as long as possible. But in the end they deemed it a necessity for any and all deployments. Direct refusal was punishable by courts martial.
If anthrax vaccination can be legally forced upon Marines then why can't covid vaccine?
Because its not a vaccine. Its supposed to be a therapeutic. It doesn't stop one from getting covid or transmitting it. Its not been thoroughly tested, that takes five to ten years not 12 months. Its an experimental gene therapy. No one knows the long term effects but we have seen countless thousands of deaths and injuries. To top it off the experimenters have no liability. Thats why.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Because its not a vaccine. Its supposed to be a therapeutic. It doesn't stop one from getting covid or transmitting it. Its not been thoroughly tested, that takes five to ten years not 12 months. Its an experimental gene therapy. No one knows the long term effects but we have seen countless thousands of deaths and injuries. To top it off the experimenters have no liability. Thats why.
You can argue that it's not a vaccine till the cows come home but the fact is that the Commandant of the Marine Corps has directed that all Marines will be "vaccinated." To the individual Marine it IS now a vaccine and he/she will follow that order or hit the street.
If you need proof just ask the former Marine who is now looking for job.

·
Registered
245 Posts
In all fairness, I understand where The Shooter is coming from...as Douglas Haig mentioned, it is an experimental therapeutic (not FDA approved) and as GySgtFTL mentioned he was able to dodge the anthrax vaccination but when they threaten court martial there isn't much that can be done, especially for a career Marine.

All good points raised and the govt. will push us as far as they can until we say ENOUGH!!!! (collectively)
I hope it has finally come to that point although it wont be pretty.

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
What's UNLAWFUL about it? It ain't like her Squad Leader or Platoon Sergeant issued the ORDER...it came from POTUS. The same order has filtered though all five branches and all branches of the federal government. It was AN ORDER, plain and simple. It wasn't a suggestion or a request. It came from the Commander in Chief (whether or not you like him, or the ORDER).

Last I heard, it didn't matter whether you like or support an ORDER...you simply shut your piehole and do as you're told. If you can't do that you can seek employment elsewhere. THAT is the problem with the military THESE DAYS >>> Feelings, Opinions, Political Correctness, enough "diversity and inclusion" training to choke a horse, and CONSTANT questioning or orders.

I left the Marine Corps in 1991 but I still know the meaning of DISCIPLINE >>> Instant willingness and obedience to ORDERS.

If you're in uniform, or you work for the Federal government, you know the rules and expectations. If you can't live up to to either >>>> BYE!!
Like I said with your thought process when the POTUS issues out a order to confiscate guns you will go right along with that to. If we do not stop this take over now America will cease to exist. The constitution comes first if that order goes against the constitution I am not following it. I guess I’m one of the few who does remember my oath

·
Forum Jester
7,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Reactions: dodjh
1 - 20 of 41 Posts