M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Sergeant John William Tracy, Jan. 11, 1946 - Feb.29, 1968. John was one of four enlistees from Roosevelt High School in Minneapolis, I was one of four from Central High School in Minneapolis. We met in boot camp, but never served together until Dong Ha.

John transfered from Da Nang to Dong Ha on 28 Feb 1968; I'd been there almost a month by then. We ran into each other by surprise and tried to catch up, but, as it turned out, we both had been assigned as Sergeants of the Guard that night on the Dong Ha perimeter. He took the left side of the line and I took the right; we never saw each other again.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
A heartfelt thanks to all our Vietnam Veterans for their service and sacrifice! And God Bless the families of those that gave the ultimate sacrifice.

May we never take for granted the liberty and freedom we have that all of our veterans have served and fought to protect.

God Bless all our veterans and God Bless America!

·
Registered
7,081 Posts
Thank You to all the Vietnam Vets.

I have my Flag out for you Today.

....USA2

Reactions: dwight55
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.