M14 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone order from these folks? Any problems? I ordered AR parts, credit card charged, and one month no parts.ICONMAD

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
I think their telephone numbers says something GI3
(123) 456-7890
Have you tried calling them?

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
When I looked up the web site my anti-virus says this is a no confidence site. Probably time to "Sh*t can" the card, contact your bank and try to cut your loss.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called twice and left messages, and emailed twice. No reply!ICONCRY Live and learn, out about $100. Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Contact the card company and let them deal with it! They will probably put your money back in your acct. and press charges on company. But they may have been telling you something with there name lol.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Hmmmmm

From the website.....says it's the new home of 80RECEIVER.com?

Is this site verified as secure for ordering? Did you see the legit secure logo?

About Us

Major Odd Ball (M.O.B.) established in 2013 by two guys that share the love for our constitutional rights. We have over 30 years of combined knowledge in building custom AR15 uppers to fit our customers’ needs while complying with your local laws. Having been in the business and having a lifelong love for arms, we have the knowledge and skill to build your custom AR15 uppers in your budget.

We work with our customers until they are 100% satisfied, offering a 30 day 100% guarantee. When working on your AR15 upper we will ask you questions and provide suggestions based on what your rifle will be used for. We only use the best products so you will have the top quality AR15 upper built in your budget. Keeping in contact with our customers during a build is a must as we like you to feel comfortable during the entire build; we make ourselves available by telephone (123) 456-7890 or email.

Why choose us for your build?
•You will get the gun you want
•We have the know-how and years of experience
•100% satisfaction guarantee
•Quick turnaround time
•Compliant builds

and this....did you create an account or purchase as a guest?

Viewing Orders

Every effort is made to communicate the status of the order at each stage of the transaction. For users who create an account, you may log into your account at any time to view, review, reorder and trace your orders.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Ummm....

I think their telephone numbers says something GI3
(123) 456-7890
Have you tried calling them?

Yeah that would close it for me right there.....kinda like sitting on a whoopee cushion type surprise....sounds real but aint no smell.....; )

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Yeah that would close it for me right there.....kinda like sitting on a whoopee cushion type surprise....sounds real but aint no smell.....; )
I called it myself (just to see) and it went to a weird Busy signal.
As stated above the OP needs to call his CC Company today and put this into contest. They will try to contact the "company" to see what they have to say.

It may take a few months but he will get his money back i'm sure.

On another note I also called 8675309 and Jenny was NOT there!

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
I called it myself (just to see) and it went to a weird Busy signal.
As stated above the OP needs to call his CC Company today and put this into contest. They will try to contact the "company" to see what they have to say.

It may take a few months but he will get his money back i'm sure.

On another note I also called 8675309 and Jenny was NOT there!
What's the area code for Nigeria?....; )

Sadly...I have been trying to reach Jenny since the 80's....I never get an answer either....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts