M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone identify this maintenance kit? I saw it on another forum and it was a topic of discussion but never fully identified. It is mentioned that it was made by OC Tactical but not much more was said. It looks like it is filled with Sadlak tools and I wonder if Sadlak contracted the manufacture of the pouch to OC T and offered them at one point. Anyway; I have all the tools and would like to source the pouch if anyone has any info on them.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Any writing on the other side ?? has to be modern , since most of the tools were not around during the Viet Nam War.

I would ask Ron at SEI .

·
Registered
292 Posts
I could also use a pouch like that.

Reactions: ColdWarGrunt

·
Registered
292 Posts
I sent an email to OC Tactical. We shall see if they answer.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Well made a phone call and the guy is still in business about 15min from the house. Funny thing is he is 5 min from Surefire. I talked to him about the Kit that was Posted up. It was a Custom for his dad & his brother he Posted on the AR 15 Forum. He is in the process of moving, just retired from his day job and is going to get at OC Tactical full time. Wizard told him you were reaching out through email. Also encouraged him to join up with us scoundrels.
Pfc out
PS He mentioned there has been some interest in the Kit Posted up as of late

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well made a phone call and the guy is still in business about 15min from the house. Funny thing is he is 5 min from Surefire. I talked to him about the Kit that was Posted up. It was a Custom for his dad & his brother he Posted on the AR 15 Forum. He is in the process of moving, just retired from his day job and is going to get at OC Tactical full time. Wizard told him you were reaching out through email. Also encouraged him to join up with us scoundrels.
Pfc out
PS He mentioned there has been some interest in the Kit Posted up as of late

I am sure there would be plenty of interest here and I for one would be ready to purchase if available again.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Group Buy?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Well reached out again to the owner(Mike) of OC Tactical this morning. Talked with him again about the kit pouch. He said after talking with me last night went and found his notes & drawings when he made them up. He said he has had guys ask for one, but too many other things to pay the bills & make money. But he is open to a group buy and it would help make it a on the shelve item. He said he would give us a price break. He also said that he had 2 types and will make a sample of each with pricing. He is about 6 weeks out because of relocating and possibly doing a store front. Gave him my contact info and will keep you guys in the loop. Wizard hope you didn't mind me getting involved.
Pfc out

1 - 20 of 51 Posts