M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Though I greatly enjoy the other weapons around I always take advantage of another firearms purchase which reflects the most popular caliber that I have on hand. Kinda saves the trouble of having to go out and order a few cases of something else.

Recently had the opportunity to snatch a nice Spanish FR8 Mauser in caliber .308 ... My most favorite round ... :wink:

Six Out!

·
Banned
354 Posts
I too am trying to keep my number of ammo choices downto a few. I have .22 .308 and 8mm . I am attracted to many guns but there are only so many my wife will put up with.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey Six, when I first saw this post I got to thinking, and knew I had seen something- but just couldnt place it, about those FR8's.
I think there is some question about thier safety, but I still cant remember what I read or where I read it.
Not trying to stir a pot, and I may be wrong.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:50 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I too am trying to keep my number of ammo choices downto a few. I have .22 .308 and 8mm . I am attracted to many guns but there are only so many my wife will put up with
Same here. .22, .308, 7.62x39mm, and 9mm right now.

Glad my wife likes guns, too........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts