M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

We got 21 seconds of M14 in the first 9 minute 11 second segment. The file is 3.6 MB.

You can get it here: http://www.ramairfreight.com/jon/M14_Mail_Call_Short.mpg

You should be able to play it with windows media player. Let me know if it doesn't work.

I also have the whole segment, but its 94 MB and I may not post it to my server. Let me know if there is a big interest in the whole segment.

·
Registered
611 Posts
psychomark said:
It has the selector but I wonder if it is full auto.[/img]
I was lookin' for that too, but when I watched it on History Channel tonight, I thought I could distinctly see a selector lock in place. I really love that McMillan stock...

BTW, Thanks JohnnyReb!

Spike

·
Registered
25 Posts
Gotta love the Gunny! I would like to see the whole thing, I caught the one where he compares the M-14 to the M-16, but I never saw this one. Is there a lot of M-14 shooting, or is it about rifle ranges and marksmanship? And thanks a lot for posting it, Johnny Reb!

·
Registered
66 Posts
NM-ex said:
Gotta love the Gunny! I would like to see the whole thing, I caught the one where he compares the M-14 to the M-16, but I never saw this one. Is there a lot of M-14 shooting, or is it about rifle ranges and marksmanship? And thanks a lot for posting it, Johnny Reb!
Naw, they only showed about 10-20secs of him shooting the M-14. The rest of the show was on other stuff like cannons.

·
Banned
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
huntinghawk said:
Thanks alot JohnnyReb. If the full version is 94mb you might split it in half & post it that way.
HH
I could split it up, but I just checked and I only have 40 MB of space left on my server, and I can't dump any of the work related stuff. :roll:

Does anybody want to host the whole segment, its 94 MB. Email or PM me, include your phone number if you want to discuss it. It is too big for emailing, so I will need your server info to ftp it to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.