Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CLOSEOUT ON ALL MAGAZINES LEFT AT AMMOMAN.COM

We are not going to continue to sell magazines. We are selling what's left below cost and we will not be restocking them.

All magazines are priced at $99 for 10 mags delivered. Whatever does not sell in the next couple of weeks will be sold off in quantity to a distributor.

Here is what's left in stock:

BLUED MAGAZINES
M-14 MAGAZINES 20 ROUND MAGS
MADE IN TAIWAN TYPE 57 MAGS
YOU CANNOT TELL THESE FROM USGI MAGS
BRAND NEW STURDY STEEL CONSTRUCTION
THEY WORK AND LOOK GREAT
VERY LIMITED QUANTITY
100% MONEY BACK
GUARANTEE FOR 30 DAYS
DID WE MENTION YOU CANNOT TELL THESE FROM USGI?
FREE SHIPPING
Part #M14-MAGGER-10

All magazines can be found on this FastLink page:
http://www.ammoman.com/MAGAZINES.htm

Thanks!
http://www.AMMOMAN.com

·
Registered
136 Posts
not Type 57's

These are not Type 57 mags, they are clearly not USGI, they do hold 20 rounds, but have at least 5-6 non USGI characteristics. Buyer beware...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree they are not USGI quality.. and who knows about being "blued" parked is beter.. ammoman is usually a good guy to do business with I've always been happy with his ammo.. they are close outs.. but at $10 each if they work it's not a bad deal... if they don't work your out $100 bones.. B2B

·
Registered
136 Posts
agreed

For $9.99 / mag on mags that hold 20 rounds and seem to function OK, this seems like a decent deal. Use these for the range, keep the USGI's for other use, at least thats my $.02

·
Cranky Old Vietnam Vet
10,663 Posts
Blued??????
Yep, 'Blued'...

As In The Marine That Goes Off To The 'Ville...

Gets Stinkin' Drunk...

And Comes Back and Says..."I Got Blued, Sc***ed, and Tatooed !!!

THAT'S What A Guy Should Really Feel Like When He Figures Out That Yes, He Really Did Buy---
"Made in Taiwan Type 57 TYPE Mags"...That Can ALMOST Not Be Told from "USGI" Mags...EXCEPT FOR The 5 or 6 Non-USGI Characteristics !!!

We Have Had This Type of Discussion TOO MANY TIMES HERE On The Forum...
My Bottom Line Question Always Remains...
IF You Someday Sell Them...WHAT are You Gonna Call Them ???

FRG1

CAVman in WYoming

·
Registered
583 Posts
"CLOSEOUT ON ALL MAGAZINES LEFT AT AMMOMAN.COM

We are not going to continue to sell magazines. We are selling what's left below cost and we will not be restocking them."

Mags are showed as Sold Out yet says more coming in soon. What closeout is that if he's restocking them. Typical Eric the Ammoman.
Ammoman stuck it to me and quite a few others I know of. Beware anything he claims and good luck if there's a problem.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Please tell us how, Ammoman stuck it to you; details..I've always had god luck with them , but I've only bought ammo through them.. If they are shady, people need to know.? I pull no punches.. I have some non-GI mags they work fine.. are they as good as the real deal NO.. would I take them to combat No.. would I got to the range with them yes... B2B

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
Don't let this turn into a Feedback thread. We have a forum specific for that purpose.

We all have the choice to buy what and where we choose.

I myself prefer genuine USGI magazines!

I just deal with 44MAG. They sell CMI magazines.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Roger that 9th.
All one needs to do is use the search feature on this site, AR15.com and also google and there will be some interesting factual information on this company. Of course there are many who will chime their happiness with their prior orders too.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Ive bought ALOT of mags over the years(BAN) that didnt work and cost beaucoup $GI4.Now I have the choice to buy reliable CMI 20RD
mags for a few bucks more that I know will work, as well as High quality Hi Cap mags for all my weapons from OE suppliers @rock bottom prices.Real T57s that I had reparked are my range mags and work 100%.Thing is are they real T57s bought 6-7 yrs ago.My other range mags(gifts) are mainland chin mags, star and all that also work 100%!?Go figure.Maybe Id Buy a few as range mags but if they dont function reliably thats damn frustrating cheap range mags or not.
Range mags or not 100% functions important .Even if I know the failures in the mags Im still gonna have a feeling that the weapons not 100% reliable or as close as is possible for the weapon which will engender a lack of confidence even if in my head I know its most likely the mags fault.Ther will still be that bit of sub conscious doubt.I want my weapons to function 100% or as close as humanly possible.The slightest doubt should bad things happen Ill choose the weapon that I have the most faith in,reliability being a #1 concern

·
Registered
4 Posts
DISHOUTAs long as you can buy 10 CMI 25 rd mags for $250 from M1Amags.com why would you bother with anything else?
I have been trying to do just that for a couple of weeks. Placed the order, got the confirmation email but my CC was never billed. Contacted a week later by email and still no response. Going to call tomorrow.

·
Registered
252 Posts
When it comes to purchasing anything firearms related you get what you pay for, besides why would I knowingly purchase a chinese made magazine? CMI = American Made quality!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Followed that link and only got M1 Carbine mags @9.95 ea when ordering 10. Cheaper than dirt is 5.99 ea. for the same Korean mags and they work quite well in my Carbine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been trying to do just that for a couple of weeks. Placed the order, got the confirmation email but my CC was never billed. Contacted a week later by email and still no response. Going to call tomorrow.
All resolved. Got email from them today.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Beware the copy cats.

I agree that CMI is all I would buy if I needed to stock up. There is a new
game at Gun Shows. We who where issued our bought the new in wrap
early marked at bottom rear mags. Many came in 2 packs or 1 packs some were 2 in a cardboard sleve or 2 in rust proof foil in plastic + others.
I have heard & read of real junk sold in counterfiet wraps. Even the
Korean mags are stuffing worn out junk in their browm paper bags.
Prices for as high as $70 to $90 for these new Vietnam fakes, beware.

Sure like my 1972 Cheverolet was made thicker than the 2011 Impala, but
When I called CMI for everything but the sleeve & fixed a shooters fake
korean Mag. He has used it in 5 matches so far with no problems. Just
maybe the older M-14 Mags did not need to be as thick. I have not
heard of problems with the CMI Mags. Has anyone else? Back when
Clinton took Office I paid $1000,00 for new old stock in wrap at $5.00 each.
Myself & a very long line empied a good sized truck. I picked up more
in the next few Months. Don't forget Clinton ordered Recievers & Mags
to be chopped. I would be surprized if many NOS are left for sale.

Buy & keep clean, don't abuse the CMI mags, & I would use them for
serious social intercourse. I have friends doing that right now in Sand
land.
God bless & watch our for Troops at home & abroad.

Smitty

PS: I don't sell parts or labor unless, I built your Rifle I am sorry.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.