M14 Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
These are kind of hard to find!

My USGI collection has grown, now at 51 magazines!

REN
Nice collection. I probably have about 20. At this point I’m going for one of each manufacture/major variation.

I still need:
Apex Metal Stamping Co (Marked: A)
Borg-Warner (Marked: BRW B2)
Rochester Manufacturing Company (AKA: Bar R; Marked: R)

I‘d also like a better example of an A KMT and UHC. In both cases mine are lightly stamped.

·
Premium Member
6,943 Posts
Nice collection. I probably have about 20. At this point I’m going for one of each manufacture/major variation.

I still need:
Apex Metal Stamping Co (Marked: A)
Borg-Warner (Marked: BRW B2)
Rochester Manufacturing Company (AKA: Bar R; Marked: R)

I‘d also like a better example of an A KMT and UHC. In both cases mine are lightly stamped.
Sir, you will get there just be patient and have your wallet at the ready. I have been collecting M14 stuff for nearly nine years, so as they say Rome wasn’t built in a day!
UHC were lightly struck, so that maybe all you find, I have eight of them and none are a nice deep strike.

REN

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Sir, you will get there just be patient and have your wallet at the ready. I have been collecting M14 stuff for nearly nine years, so as they say Rome wasn’t built in a day!
UHC were lightly struck, so that maybe all you find, I have eight of them and none are a nice deep strike.

REN
I‘m sure I’ll find them. They’re out there.

I just keep asking. My recent acquisition is because I asked if the seller had any M14 stuff for sale when I was ordering a Garand stock.

I think magazine colleting is a fun side hobby while getting parts together for a build.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Got my UHC and Atwood Vacuum in the mail.

The examples I have:

My doubles:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I picked up a couple of CMI mags.

Anyone know anything about the one on the left? I haven’t seen that marking on a CMI before.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts