M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
I just bought a 5 pack and got them yesterday. He says usgi but honestly i seen so many that look kinda alike and not sure how to determine usgi,been told he sales good usgi parts but i don't know yet. I could send you pics of them and you tell me. Shipped and all cost me 20.00.

·
Registered
187 Posts
These have nothing marked on them. Parking are not as good as most usgi mag foollowers. I am thinking not usgi but not raised it to him till i know for sure. Then again i have no clue what they post to be looking like.

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
I have 5 marked BW on the back tab on the inside and also on the center tab. I have another 5 not marked at all but have the nice USGI park. Neither kind can be bent by hand in any way. I had one BW where the rear tab was out a little too far and had to use a hammer to knock it back in so it'd function perfect. Both sets seem to function fine for basic hand testing (pushing down and seeing if they bind). So far I've been lucky with followers and have got 5 for sure USGI and another 5 that I'm 75% sure are USGI.

·
Registered
180 Posts
when it comes to unmarked parts, i rely on the reputation of the seller.
if i've bought from them before and i'm satisfied then i dont doubt thier word.
sometimes price is not the only issue.

shot

·
Registered
101 Posts
I bought from the same place and had the same questions. Mine are a very dark parked, you could consider them black. No markings. I bought them to replace some from John Masden (sp?) that were silver / gray parked and I believe non USGI (it wasn't stated as such in the catalogue either).

:? :? :? :? :roll: :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.