·
Forum Jester
8,206 Posts
thank god no red

Reactions: sfc higgins

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Sgt. Higgins, that's beautiful leather work. Just like the others you have shown on this site. I can just picture my 1911 riding in a rig like that. Thanks for the post. -Lloyd BEERCHUG1

Reactions: sfc higgins

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
Nice job!

You my friend are very talented! I had this holster made for me by a gentleman from upstate NY. I had a hard time finding a decent holster for a Sig rail gun. It is strong side or cross draw and the strap un snaps form both sides for range use. I would love to learn your craft and be able to produce such works of art.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No the holster is not for a light. I only needed a holster for Open Carry during the day. I'm in the house asleep when the sun goes down, because I'm old and sleepy then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
678 Posts
No the holster is not for a light. I only needed a holster for Open Carry during the day. I'm in the house asleep when the sun goes down, because I'm old and sleepy then.
We're all old and sleepy, but you still need a light on the gun for night use - whether inside your house or outside it.

That's why Colt put a rail on this thing. Grunts need to see who they're about to shoot at, and so do we.

Colt took the technology of 1911 and updated it for 21st Century use. That includes the possibility of having to engage vermin and goblins at night.

Word to the wise.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.