M14 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I understand it, the M39 is clearanced for the Smith scope mount, but what about the Sadlak? I'm thinking of getting into an EBR / EMR stock, but I'm not sure about the compatibility of the combo. Also, any feedback on Sage's cantilevered scope mount?

Thanks fellas,

Kevin

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
As I understand it, the M39 is clearanced for the Smith scope mount, but what about the Sadlak? I'm thinking of getting into an EBR / EMR stock, but I'm not sure about the compatibility of the combo. Also, any feedback on Sage's cantilevered scope mount?

Thanks fellas,

Kevin
You are most correct on the recommended scope mount for the Sage USMC M39 EMR stock.

In regards to the combination using the Sadlak scope mount......no one has used it as of yet or I have no knowledge of that combo. Might have clearance issues for the picatinny rails of any Sadlak scope mount. Again I said might when using a M39 EMR.

It is most common set up for any Sage Mod 0 or Mod 1 with less headaches is to use a standard M1A receiver and one of many scope mounts to be mounted on top of the picatinny rails of various manufactures such a Sage, Larue Tactical which are more commonly used.

Its a bowl of spaghetti noodles out there and anything is possible to make your Sage Rifle build come to life.DI5

Side Note: Good Luck in getting yourself a Sage USMC M39
stock.......the stock its a rarity and is getting up there on the price tag upwards to $1100.00 if and when you find one.

Best Regards,
M1A96819

·
Registered
120 Posts
Side Note: Good Luck in getting yourself a Sage USMC M39
stock.......the stock its a rarity and is getting up there on the price tag upwards to $1100.00 if and when you find one.

Best Regards,
M1A96819
That's for sure. I have seen them sell for even higher prices than that! GI2

1 - 3 of 3 Posts