M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Senior Chief, U. S. Navy, Ret
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know of a good source for quality surplus .45 Auto grease gun and 9mm Sten mags? Would prefer NIW or excellent condition.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Tom Bowers is selling NIW grease gun mags; www.subguns.com

For Sten mags, you would have to shop around. I saw some for sale within the past day or so that were in excellent-new condition, but I can't recall where.

·
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks nicholst55. Exactly what I'm looking for. Will put in an order with Tom Bowers asap. Hope he still has some.

If you get a lead on those Sten mags, please let us know.

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
I know Bassett machine and tool had some grease gun mags in a crate in his shop when we were looking for some carbine mags a while back and as I recall there were sten gun mags there also. Give him a call. He would love for someone to buy all that stuff and if you have a 5 ton truck, he would probably give you a deal.

·
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know Bassett machine and tool had some grease gun mags in a crate in his shop when we were looking for some carbine mags a while back and as I recall there were sten gun mags there also. Give him a call. He would love for someone to buy all that stuff and if you have a 5 ton truck, he would probably give you a deal.
Are you referring to Bill Bassett in Dripping Springs, TX?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts